A Safer Buffs Club
All efforts are made by management of The Buffs Club to provide patrons with the safest possible environment. This establishment, in the interest of public safety, requires all patrons to present their valid identification including the following:
- 18+ Card
- Valid and Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Passport
- Victorian Keypass
Management and the Board of Directors, under its duty of care, reserves the right to enforce a‘suspended period’ on any patron involved in anti-social or illegal behaviour. Entry into The Buffs Club during a ‘suspended period’ will be at the discretion of The Buffs Club Board of Directors.
Policy & Dress Codes
Please be assured The Buffs Club fully supports Responsible Service of Alcohol, and has made our staff equally aware of their responsibilities to uphold RSA practices.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Buffs Club Dress Code is Smart Casual
- No singlets or sleeveless shirts for men
- No dirty work clothing (Managements discretion)
- No head wear, unless required for medical or religious reasons
- No high vis work wear in the Bistro after 6pm.
- Thongs are allowed
This Club Policy is enforced for the enjoyment and safety of all our patrons.
MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PATRON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES